1 Licence 2 PC's

Denis Mc
Hi,

Is WIKID unque to a PC \ Laptop. I set up WIKID on my laptop and linked to a service fine, but when I tried the logon on another persons PC going through the same steps, it isn't working. Is my Laptop serial or code on my Laptop blocking another log-in from a different machine.

Thanks

Denis

Re: 1 Licence 2 PC's

Each WiKID token is unique.  Each token generates unique asymmetric keys that are exchanged with the server and associated with a unique user.

This provides more info: https://www.wikidsystems.com/demo/.

Did that answer your question?

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/1-Licence-2-PC-s-tp7575375.html