A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

Kevin
Hi,

When attempting to use the WiKID Systems CSR Processor, I keep receiving the error "A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later."

What am I doing wrong?

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

kevinkey
I have completely reinstalled the server and have made NUMEROUS attempts to use WiKID Systems CSR Processor, but it still won't generate a certificate.  I continue to get a "database error" and no further explanation.

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

Sorry for the issue. I am looking into it.

On Jun 24, 2013 3:30 AM, "kevinkey [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have completely reinstalled the server and have made NUMEROUS attempts to use WiKID Systems CSR Processor, but it still won't generate a certificate.  I continue to get a "database error" and no further explanation.

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

kevinkey
It's going further... now it sticks at the "Thank you. Your WiKID intermediate certificate is being generated...." screen.

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

Hmm. What version of WiKID is this?

On Jun 24, 2013 12:32 PM, "kevinkey [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
It's going further... now it sticks at the "Thank you. Your WiKID intermediate certificate is being generated...." screen.

Thanks,

Kevin

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

Kevin:

I believe we have located and fixed the issue.  Can you please try again now?

Nick

On Mon, Jun 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Nick Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm. What version of WiKID is this?
>
> On Jun 24, 2013 12:32 PM, "kevinkey [via WiKID Strong Authentication
> Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> It's going further... now it sticks at the "Thank you. Your WiKID
>> intermediate certificate is being generated...." screen.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Kevin

>> NAML

http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode,net

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

kevinkey
It worked like a charm this time.  Thanks for the awesome support.

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

lance honer
I'm getting the same issue "A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later."

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

I'm sorry - can you try it now?

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 1:56 PM, lance honer [via WiKID Strong
wrote:

> I'm getting the same issue "A database error prevented processing of your
> request. Please try agian later."

http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode,net

Re: A database error prevented processing of your request. Please try agian later.

lance honer
Working now. Thanks.