Android Client

Josh
Is there anyway to change the domain name associated with the Android client so we can use it from outside of our network? I know we can do this with the normal java clients using the jw.properties file. Is there something similar for the Android app?

Re: Android Client

No. But we can create a dns entry in our dns system and point it to your domain.

"Josh [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is there anyway to change the domain name associated with the Android client so we can use it from outside of our network? I know we can do this with the normal java clients using the jw.properties file. Is there something similar for the Android app?

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Android-Client-tp6968198p6968198.html
To start a new topic under WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, email [hidden email]