Android Token Client, No Add Domain Button?

Android Token Client, No Add Domain Button?

Ryan
Hi all,

Just getting up and running with our users and tried out our first setup on an Android device.  The app does not have any buttons on the main "Domain List" screen... just the WiKID logo, and a notice that no domains exist but can be added.  Unlike the Google Play screenshots, there aren't any buttons at the bottom - About WiKID, Delete Token, Add Domain.  (I can long hold for the log options if that matters).

Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and same thing.  Any thoughts?  Or am I completely missing the way to add a new domain on Android?

Let me know if I can provide any device-specific information.

Thanks,
-Ryan

Re: Android Token Client, No Add Domain Button?

Ryan:

I'm guessing this is Samsung.   Tap and hold the recent apps button
for the menu.

Let me know.

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 12:24 PM, Ryan [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>

http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode,net

Re: Android Token Client, No Add Domain Button?

Ryan
Thanks Nick - that was it.  Good 'ole user error!
-Ryan

Re: Android Token Client, No Add Domain Button?

Well, I wish Google and Samsung were on the same page...

On Jun 25, 2014 9:16 PM, "Ryan [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Nick - that was it.  Good 'ole user error!
-Ryan

To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]