Authentication with C# webbased

Dacosta
Dear Mr. Nick,

I have built a WiKID System. Now, I want to integrate with our IIS 7.5 web server, C# webbased. I have downloaded the http://www.wikidsystems.com/webdemo/wClient_windows.3.1.0.zip, however, I don't know how to start to work. Could you please give me an example or step by step how to integrate the WiKID with C# webbased?

Regards,
Dacosta

Re: Authentication with C# webbased

In that file you will find a well-documented sample/example page. Read
the comments.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 6:40 AM, Dacosta [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear Mr. Nick,
>
> I have built a WiKID System. Now, I want to integrate with our IIS 7.5 web
> server, C# webbased. I have downloaded the
> http://www.wikidsystems.com/webdemo/wClient_windows.3.1.0.zip, however, I
> don't know how to start to work. Could you please give me an example or step
> by step how to integrate the WiKID with C# webbased?
>
> Regards,
> Dacosta

Re: Authentication with C# webbased

Dacosta
Dear Mr. Nick,

In the wClient_windows.3.1.0.zip just only have three folders and a README.TXT file. I cannot find any sample/example as you said.

Please help me.

Regards,
Dacosta

Re: Authentication with C# webbased

Dacosta
Dear Mr. Nick,

I follow the instruction blow. When I run the WiKIDClient.cs from Visual Studio 2010, I get the error:

Could you tell me more details about:

#region local variables
        private string serverAddress = "192.168.1.11"; // Change to the real address of your WiKID Server
        private int serverPort = 8388; // 8388 is the default port number
        private string certificateFileName = "C:\\WiKID\\localhost.p12"; // Change to your real certificate
        private string certPassPhrase = "xxx"; // You did write it down, didn't you?

Where is my real certificate? It is /opt/WiKID/private/localhost.p12 or /opt/WiKID/private/WiKIDCA.cer?

Error:
System.IO.FileNotFoundException was unhandled by user code
  Message=Certificate file not found
  Source=wClient
  StackTrace:
       at WiKIDclient.WiKIDSingleton.init(String serverAddress, Int32 serverPort, String certificateFileName, String certPassPhrase) in C:\WiKIDAuth\wClient\wClient\WiKIDClient.cs:line 87
       at WiKIDclient.WiKIDSingleton..ctor() in C:\WiKIDAuth\wClient\wClient\WiKIDClient.cs:line 81
       at WiKIDclient.WiKIDSingleton.<.cctor>b__0() in C:\WiKIDAuth\wClient\wClient\WiKIDClient.cs:line 75
       at System.Lazy`1.CreateValue()
  InnerException:

The instruction:

To use the .NET code (the dll and the webservice asmx), you'll need Visual
Studio 2010 (the Express editions of Visual C# and Visual Web Developer will
work just fine). Open up the wClient project, change the hardcoded variables to
suit your environment, and build the dll. Then open up the WiKIDAuthWS project,
remove the existing reference to the wClient dll, add the newly built dll as a
reference, rebuild the project, and you should be all set. If you deploy the
project to an IIS server that also serves projects that depend on an earlier
version of the .NET framework, you might need to isolate the WiKIDAuthWS
webservice in its own Application Pool.