Can I disable PIN

Dacosta
Dear Mr. Nick,

Can I disable PIN? I want to start the WiKID client software then click to get a passcode withdown enter PIN code?

Regards,
Dacosta

Re: Can I disable PIN

No, the PIN is one of the two factors.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2012 at 12:32 AM, Dacosta [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Dear Mr. Nick,
>
> Can I disable PIN? I want to start the WiKID client software then click to
> get a passcode withdown enter PIN code?
>
> Regards,
> Dacosta

Re: Can I disable PIN