Can't PING or Connect

Bran743
Greetings.  I'm trying to setup Wikid and I can get Linux installed fine but after I set the IPs and start the server I'm unable to ping my gateway.  I can plug in a laptop on the same subnet to same port on the switch (port security is not on) and can ping and get on the domain just fine.

Did I forget a step somewhere during the setup or something?

-Brandon

Re: Can't PING or Connect

Did you set the gateway when you ran 'wikidctl setup'?

On Oct 28, 2016 5:30 PM, "Bran743 [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Greetings.  I'm trying to setup Wikid and I can get Linux installed fine but after I set the IPs and start the server I'm unable to ping my gateway.  I can plug in a laptop on the same subnet to same port on the switch (port security is not on) and can ping and get on the domain just fine.

Did I forget a step somewhere during the setup or something?

-Brandon

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Can-t-PING-or-Connect-tp7575325.html

Re: Can't PING or Connect

Bran743
Yep!  Did it the first time we set it up and since we thought we messed up somehow we wiped the box and started from scratch.  Same result the second time.

We are currently trying to set it up on a VM rather than a physical box...

-Brandon

Re: Can't PING or Connect

Are you using our iso?

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Can-t-PING-or-Connect-tp7575325p7575327.html