Configure WIKID opensource with SSH using WiKID Auth, without radius

Configure WIKID opensource with SSH using WiKID Auth, without radius

KORG
Hi,

Please tell - is it possible to use only ssh on network client with WiKID Auth protocol on server, without radius and radiusclient?

I completed server setup using steps:

http://www.wikidsystems.com/support/wikid-support-center/installation-how-tos/how-to-install-the-wikid-community-edition-3.x

I can authentificate with java wikid token (i receive temporary passcode).

http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode,net

Re: Configure WIKID opensource with SSH using WiKID Auth, without radius

KORG
Thank you for answer.

I have 2 questions:

1. Does it requires tacacs+ server, or works directly using tacacs pam module?

2. What ip should i use instead of 'server=10.100.0.102' from howto? WIKID server IP?

Re: Configure WIKID opensource with SSH using WiKID Auth, without radius

1.  It works directly.

2.  Yes, the WiKID server IP.

Note that our TACACS+ implementation is a bit of a hack because the code we use requires that the passwords be written to a static text file, rendering them potentially more than one-time use.