Debug ADRegistration

DocSavage
I am trying to set up the ADRegistration.jsp.  I think I have the paramters set correctly but keep getting

Authentication to the directory failed for administrator@texaswormhole.com
Cause: invalid credentials

This happens on any user I put in.   I don't see anything in log on the web interface.  Is there a way to get any more debug info?

I am assuming that because we are using actual credentials we dont need to bind the ldap to a particular user for searching...

I am using the latest community edition.

More than likely I am doing something Stupid (tm)....

-Andy

Re: Debug ADRegistration

Check your AD logs.  If you can't login to that page, then it is an
issue between the page and AD.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 12:45 PM, DocSavage [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I am trying to set up the ADRegistration.jsp.  I think I have the paramters
> set correctly but keep getting
>
> Authentication to the directory failed for [hidden email]
> Cause: invalid credentials
>
> This happens on any user I put in.   I don't see anything in log on the web
> interface.  Is there a way to get any more debug info?
>
> I am assuming that because we are using actual credentials we dont need to
> bind the ldap to a particular user for searching...
>
> I am using the latest community edition.
>
> More than likely I am doing something Stupid (tm)....
>
> -Andy

404.962.8983

Re: Debug ADRegistration

seyedhu
Hi,

When I try to register the 2FA, It is keep failing, Please help to resolve the problem ASAP. Thanks.

After I key in the password and the token registration code its keep saying "invalid credentials". Debug ADRegistration
Kindly reply with solution..

Re: Debug ADRegistration

This sounds like you are entering the wrong data. First you enter your AD username and password, then you enter. The registration code after you are authenticated.

On Jun 4, 2013 11:45 PM, "seyedhu [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

When I try to register the 2FA, It is keep failing, Please help to resolve the problem ASAP. Thanks.

After I key in the password and the token registration code its keep saying "invalid credentials". Debug ADRegistration
Kindly reply with solution..

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574889.html

Re: Debug ADRegistration

seyedhu
Thanks for the reply Nick,

                    Which i did the same,after i entered AD user name and password  and finally Registration code.

       i getting "invalid credential"kindly advice to recify

SEYEDHU HUSSAIN MUBARAK.S

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 5:18 PM, Nick Owen [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

This sounds like you are entering the wrong data. First you enter your AD username and password, then you enter. The registration code after you are authenticated.

On Jun 4, 2013 11:45 PM, "seyedhu [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

When I try to register the 2FA, It is keep failing, Please help to resolve the problem ASAP. Thanks.

After I key in the password and the token registration code its keep saying "invalid credentials". Debug ADRegistration
Kindly reply with solution..

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574889.html

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574890.html

invalid_credentials_in_two-factor_self_registration_Login.jpg (47K) Download Attachment

Re: Debug ADRegistration

Do you see any errors in the WiKIDAdmin logs?

On Jun 5, 2013 8:14 AM, "seyedhu [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574891.html

Re: Debug ADRegistration

seyedhu
Dear Nick,

              i unable to register the user name in wikid.once done then only report log will available in wikidAdmin.Even, i have checked that username in wikid says "No Record"kindly suggest.

       our wikid portal: https://wikid/WiKIDAdmin/searchDevices.jsp - No Record

SEYEDHU HUSSAIN MUBARAK.S

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 6:22 PM, Nick Owen [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574892.html

Re: Debug ADRegistration

Can you manually register the user?

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 9:03 AM, seyedhu [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574893.html

http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode,net

Re: Debug ADRegistration

seyedhu
Dear Nick,

            Well,Here i have attached the process to register wikid in our domain.kindly check and let me know the solution to correct.

Thanks

SEYEDHU HUSSAIN MUBARAK.S

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Nick Owen [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574894.html

Wikid Registration Process.pdf (253K) Download Attachment

Re: Debug ADRegistration

seyedhu
Kindly Revert as soon as possible

SEYEDHU HUSSAIN MUBARAK.S

Sanmina-SCI Technology Corporation India LTD

Information System Engineer

Contact: +919842539711

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 11:02 AM, seyedhu mubarak <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

image001.gif (44K) Download Attachment

Re: Debug ADRegistration

You need to work with your WiKID Systems administrators on this issue.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM, seyedhu [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Kindly Revert as soon as possible

SEYEDHU HUSSAIN MUBARAK.S

Sanmina-SCI Technology Corporation India LTD

Information System Engineer

Contact: <a href="tel:%2B919842539711" value="+919842539711" target="_blank">+919842539711

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574896.html

http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode,net

Re: Debug ADRegistration

seyedhu
Thanks for your reply!

                     Here my end,we  only responsible to take over.kindly help us to resolve this issue,"invalid credential"

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 7:27 PM, Nick Owen [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
You need to work with your WiKID Systems administrators on this issue.

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM, seyedhu [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Kindly Revert as soon as possible

SEYEDHU HUSSAIN MUBARAK.S

Sanmina-SCI Technology Corporation India LTD

Information System Engineer

Contact: <a href="tel:%2B919842539711" value="<a href="tel:%2B919842539711" value="+919842539711" target="_blank">+919842539711" target="_blank"><a href="tel:%2B919842539711" value="+919842539711" target="_blank">+919842539711

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Debug-ADRegistration-tp7372402p7574897.html