Default password

leicaguy
Just installed the ISO for the Enterprise Server (WiKID Linux 4.2.0-b2007).  I am trying to login to the console but the default password ("wikid") does not seem to be working.  Was it changed and the documentation not updated?  And yes, I checked to make sure I typed it correctly and the caps lock was not on.

Bob

Re: Default password

That's still it. I recommend reinstalling.  Be sure to choose the first install option.

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Default-password-tp7575377.html