Does Wikid support 2fa for administrators using RDP

Does Wikid support 2fa for administrators using RDP

NickSA
Hi,

Apologies if this has already been covered somewhere, I am looking to add 2 factor authentication whilst using RDP (MSTSC) to internal servers from desktops, Is this something Wikid can do? So no matter where I RDP
from, the servers will request a 2 factor authentication login. We do not want to roll out to all servers just a couple of "critical" servers. I have seen a lot of articles saying you have to use an RDS gateway or similar,
is this the case, or does Wikid makes things a little easier?

Thanks

Re: Does Wikid support 2fa for administrators using RDP

NickSA
I guess what I was looking for is something like this: RSA SecurID Authentication Agent,
Thanks anyway..

Re: Does Wikid support 2fa for administrators using RDP

NickSA
I guess I'll lab it and see if it works Nick, I have looked at your solution and I prefer it to setting up a new RSA appliance, we will and do want to restrict only certain users so I'll see what the functionality is like in the lab setup, thanks for coming back to me..

Re: Does Wikid support 2fa for administrators using RDP

Let us know as it will most likely be of interest to many.