French properties files seems garbled

Chimere
Hi,

The french properties files (fr_FR and FR_be) have all their UTF encoded characters replaced by \ufffd in version 3.1.10 of the token. The messages are thus garbled on output.

Can it be corrected in the next token version please? If the original files were lost, I can help recovering the translation accentuation. Just let me know.

Thanks

Re: French properties files seems garbled

I'll see what I can figure out.

On Tue, Nov 9, 2010 at 5:10 PM, Chimere [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The french properties files (fr_FR and FR_be) have all their UTF encoded
> characters replaced by \ufffd in version 3.1.10 of the token. The messages
> are thus garbled on output.
>
> Can it be corrected in the next token version please? If the original files
> were lost, I can help recovering the translation accentuation. Just let me
> know.
>
> Thanks

404.962.8983