Jar files

Mike
What jar files would I need from the server and common directory to support wikid.
Tomcat 6 only has the lib directory. I have been able to get wauth to run, but now the web page does not come up. No errors in the logs files either. I may have some conflicting jar files ?

Thanks. Mike

Re: Jar files

I'm not sure about TC6, we're still on 5. I haven't even looked at 6.

I know you want the wikid-service...jars.

Mike (via Nabble) - No Reply wrote:

> What jar files would I need from the server and common directory to
> support wikid.
> Tomcat 6 only has the lib directory. I have been able to get wauth to
> run, but now the web page does not come up. No errors in the logs files
> either. I may have some conflicting jar files ?
>
> Thanks. Mike

404-962-8983 (desk)
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open-source Two-Factor Authentication