Logging has died in the web interface front end

Logging has died in the web interface front end

dstott11
I have the community edition installed and I am trying to debug an issue with AD seemingly not forwarding authentication requests to the WiKiD server, however I cannot prove this because I cannot see any of the logs inside the web interface of the Wikid server. They used to work but for some reason they no longer work. Is there another place to look for the logs that should be displaying or what do I need to check to see why the logs no longer work? Thank you.

Re: Logging has died in the web interface front end

Does tcpdump show the request hitting the server?

Not sure what happened with the logs. You can reset them to the factory default and restart the server.

On Apr 9, 2013 2:24 PM, "Devan [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have the community edition installed and I am trying to debug an issue with AD seemingly not forwarding authentication requests to the WiKiD server, however I cannot prove this because I cannot see any of the logs inside the web interface of the Wikid server. They used to work but for some reason they no longer work. Is there another place to look for the logs that should be displaying or what do I need to check to see why the logs no longer work? Thank you.

Re: Logging has died in the web interface front end

Devan
The requests were not being forwarded to the WiKiD server from the AD box. I installed the latest OS patches and that fixed the logging issue.. Now I can see that the AD server is not forwarding the requests.. Guess I'll have to chat with MS over the AD issue. Thanks for the assistance

Re: Logging has died in the web interface front end

No problem.  Most likely it is your connection request policy.