Multiple Active Directory Domains

Adam
I would like to configure the ADRegister.jsp to authorize user registrations but i cannot see how i would do it in this situation.

We have multiple domains in our org and users in each AD domain that would need to register.
We have the Demo VM is setup, tested and working.

Can you provide some assistance to configure this so we can continue testing?

Thanks,
Adam

Re: Multiple Active Directory Domains

Did you see this doc:
https://www.wikidsystems.com/support/installation-how-tos/how-to-let-users-add-themselves-using-ad-credentials/?

On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 2:32 PM, Adam [via WiKID Strong Authentication
Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to configure the ADRegister.jsp to authorize user registrations
> but i cannot see how i would do it in this situation.
>
> We have multiple domains in our org and users in each AD domain that would
> need to register.
> We have the Demo VM is setup, tested and working.
>
> Can you provide some assistance to configure this so we can continue
> testing?
>
> Thanks,
> Adam

Nick Owen  --  WiKID Systems, Inc.
http://www.wikidsystems.com
On-premises Two-Factor Authentication.
http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode.net
Get our low-volume newsletter - Notices, updates : http://eepurl.com/zzUeP

Re: Multiple Active Directory Domains

Adam
Thanks for the quick reply.
Yes i have followed the doc and could get it working for one domain but we have multiple domains i need to configure it for.   Such as.....

    String directoryDomainSuffix = "windows1.yourdomain.com";
    String directoryDomainSuffix = "windows2.yourdomain.com";
    String directoryDomainSuffix = "windows3.yourdomain.com";
    String ldapURL = "ldap://youradserver1.yourdomain.com:389";
    String ldapURL = "ldap://youradserver2.yourdomain.com:389";
    String ldapURL = "ldap://youradserver3.yourdomain.com:389";

    String domainCode = "127000000001";
    String wikidIPAddress = "127.0.0.1";

Cheers,
Adam

Re: Multiple Active Directory Domains

Adam
Hi Nick,

Any luck with suggestions for configuring multiple domains?

Thanks,
Adam

Re: Multiple Active Directory Domains

Sorry for the delay,

If I understand correctly, the only way to do this is to setup
multiple ADRegister pages, one for each domain.  That page uses the AD
creds as the username, so the user would have to login for each
domain.

Wouldn't there usually be some trust relationship between the domains?

nick