No SSH authentication to WiKID VM?

BigD
I have another question.
I have used the WiKID iso to run it as a VM in our VMWare.
I can log in as root on the VMWare console of that VM but if I try to log in via putty as root with the same password that works on the console I'm getting "Access denied".
Any ideas?

Re: No SSH authentication to WiKID VM?

That's odd.  Run 'more /var/log/secure' and look for an error.

On Sep 7, 2015 5:08 AM, "BigD [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have another question.
I have used the WiKID iso to run it as a VM in our VMWare.
I can log in as root on the VMWare console of that VM but if I try to log in via putty as root with the same password that works on the console I'm getting "Access denied".
Any ideas?

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/No-SSH-authentication-to-WiKID-VM-tp7575159.html
To start a new topic under General Discussions, email [hidden email]

SOLVED: No SSH authentication to WiKID VM?

BigD
Stupid me. The VM has a US keyboard layout configured while my ssh client is on german.