One time codes

deepsea
Does WiKID have a one time code that could be used in an emergency situation such as I have lost my phone and laptop but need to login.  I call my security personnel and ask for a one time code that I can use at lets say the library?  Is this something that is available in WikID or could be available?  If not how does WikID cover these emergency situations if all tokens are lost and there is no machine available that I have rights on to install the client and generate a new token.