Release Notes?

Dallas Helquist
I am trying to find the release notes on the various versions of WiKID.  Trying to determine if/when I need to upgrade an installation!  I've looked all over the website and either I'm blind or the release notes aren't available.

Any help?

Re: Release Notes?

Dallas:

This is definitely an area where we can do better.  I'll do some digging
and see if we can get the changes from svn compiled into release notes
or some such.  What version are you running?

nick

Dallas Helquist (via Nabble) - No Reply wrote:

> I am trying to find the release notes on the various versions of WiKID.
>  Trying to determine if/when I need to upgrade an installation!  I've
> looked all over the website and either I'm blind or the release notes
> aren't available.
>
> Any help?

404-962-8983 (desk)
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open-source Two-Factor Authentication

Re: Release Notes?

Dallas Helquist
It is the VMWare image, with one upgrade a few months back:

wikid-utilities-3.0.5-1
wikid-appliance-3.0.0rc5-1
wikid-server-enterprise-3.0.5.b1618-1

The web pages etc. stil list 3.0.0rcxxx as their version number.

Re: Release Notes?

Take a snapshot of the image or zip up a back up.  Download the rpms
from the site and do an 'rpm -Uvh wikid-server..."

Do not upgrade without backing up!

we'll be releasing 3.3 enterprise any minute now. You might want to wait
for that.  IIRC, you might benefit from groups - you can add radius
attributes to certain users based on their groups.

HTH,