Single server installation

John D
I have a single Windows server 2012 Essentials server providing all functions for a small non-profit.  I need add 2 factor authentication to the built-in VPN server to pass PCI scanning.  Can I install all components on the same server?  I intend to use the free 5 user version.

Any special tricks needed?

Thanks

Re: Single server installation

Sorry John, our server only runs on Linux. You can try using a virtual option though.

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Single-server-installation-tp7575493.html

Re: Single server installation

John D
Thanks - Can you point me to documentation for virtual edition setup and implementation please

John

On Mon, Jan 7, 2019 at 5:06 PM John D [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks - Can you point me to documentation for virtual edition setup and implementation please

John

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Single-server-installation-tp7575493p7575495.html

Nick Owen  --  WiKID Systems, Inc.
http://www.wikidsystems.com