Status of Community Version and Location of download

Status of Community Version and Location of download

Marc Zampetti
I'm looking for the community version of the WIKID two-factor auth system, and I cannot seem to find the software. The link to the community version on the wikidsystem.com pages just points back to itself. The RPMS at Sourcefource only go up to 3.3.x, and seem to be over 4 years old.

I have seen references to a 3.5 release. Is that available in a community release? Is there still support for a community release, or was it frozen at some point in the past?

Re: Status of Community Version and Location of download

Try here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/wikid-twofactor/files/WiKID_Server/3.5/