Token configuration

Chimere
Hi,

Is it possible to configure a single domain token to have a single passcode? That is, the user would not have to enter a passcode for the token and then another passcode for the domain.

Thanks

Re: Token configuration

On the unlocked token (which doesn't have the variable pin pad), if you leave the passphrase field empty, it will not require a passphrase on start-up.

You will need to delete your WiKIDToken.wkd file and re-register if you have already set a passphrase.

Hth,

Nick

"Chimere [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Is it possible to configure a single domain token to have a single
>passcode?
>That is, the user would not have to enter a passcode for the token and
>then
>another passcode for the domain.
>
>Thanks

Re: Token configuration