Unable to obtain signed certificate

John
Hi,

I am in the process of setting up the WiKID in a lab for a proof of concept.  I just generated a CSR for submission to https://ca.wikidsystems.com/wikid/newcertreq.jsp, but I never get a signed intermediate certificate back.

Can someone please advise?  I've tried submitting the request via different browsers, but to no avail.

Re: Unable to obtain signed certificate

hmm. Sorry for the issue.  I just tested this and it worked for me.

Did you install using the iso or the rpm?  Is there an error in the
WiKIDAdmin logs?

Nick

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM, John [via WiKID Strong Authentication
Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am in the process of setting up the WiKID in a lab for a proof of concept.
>  I just generated a CSR for submission to
> https://ca.wikidsystems.com/wikid/newcertreq.jsp, but I never get a signed
> intermediate certificate back.
>
> Can someone please advise?  I've tried submitting the request via different
> browsers, but to no avail.

404.962.8983

Re: Unable to obtain signed certificate

John:

Oddly, we just got 3-4 certs come through for the same email.  I
assume it was you.  I forwarded the last one to the email used. Let me
know if it was you and if it works.

Nick

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:33 AM, Nick Owen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hmm. Sorry for the issue.  I just tested this and it worked for me.
>
> Did you install using the iso or the rpm?  Is there an error in the
> WiKIDAdmin logs?
>
> Nick
>
> On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM, John [via WiKID Strong Authentication
> Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am in the process of setting up the WiKID in a lab for a proof of concept.
>>  I just generated a CSR for submission to
>> https://ca.wikidsystems.com/wikid/newcertreq.jsp, but I never get a signed
>> intermediate certificate back.
>>
>> Can someone please advise?  I've tried submitting the request via different
>> browsers, but to no avail.

>> NAML

> Nick Owen
> WiKID Systems, Inc.
> 404.962.8983
> http://www.wikidsystems.com
> Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication

404.962.8983

Re: Unable to obtain signed certificate

Kevin
I'm having the same problem.