Use Grid Card

Dacosta
Dear all,

I'm very interested in WiKID OTP authentication. Can I use a grid card  stand for SMS or other methods?

I use IIS 7.5 and C# web-based.

Regards,
Dacosta

Re: Use Grid Card

I'm sorry, we do not support other authentication methods at this time.  We have thought about some more 'universally available' token options.  What is your use case?

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 6:05 AM, Dacosta [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear all,

I'm very interested in WiKID OTP authentication. Can I use a grid card  stand for SMS or other methods?

I use IIS 7.5 and C# web-based.

Regards,
Dacosta

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/Use-Grid-Card-tp7574686.html

Re: Use Grid Card

Dacosta
Dear Mr. Nick,

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I think a grid card (like credit card size) is very convenient and popular for everyone use. It's easy to bring with people and it's a big benefit for who to work all day with the application.

Regards,
Dacosta