WiKID on a USB

deepsea
Why does the WiKID token when installed on a USB not require the passphrase and only require the pin?

Re: WiKID on a USB

for the standard token, you can enter an empty passphrase and the
token will not require one.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:12 PM, deepsea [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Why does the WiKID token when installed on a USB not require the passphrase
> and only require the pin?

404.962.8983

Re: WiKID on a USB

deepsea
Okay thank you for the quick response

Re: WiKID on a USB

deepsea
By leaving the pass-phrase blank would that not decrease the security?

Re: WiKID on a USB

yes, but it is the default for java.  we added the code to the locked
token to require the passphrase.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 4:37 PM, deepsea [via WiKID Strong