WiKID token

Rick
Dear Nick,
I tried WiKID token and success to auth with SSLVPN, I have questions the WiKID token must need to connect server to get the passcode?

Regards
Rick

Re: WiKID token

Yes, Rick. The token talks to the server.

Nick

"Rick [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Nick,
I tried WiKID token and success to auth with SSLVPN, I have questions the WiKID token must need to connect server to get the passcode?

Regards
Rick

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/WiKID-token-tp6406530p6406530.html
To start a new topic under WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, email [hidden email]

Re: WiKID token

Rick
Thanks Nick,

Have offline token?

Regards
Rick

Re: WiKID token

Rick:

We have an offline-challenge response system for (some of) the
wireless tokens.  But, it still requires a connection for the initial
validation.

What is your concern or what are you trying to accomplish?  Perhaps
there is an option that would work.

nick

On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 9:38 AM, Rick [via WiKID Strong Authentication
Forums] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Thanks Nick,
>
> Have offline token?
>
> Regards