WiKiD Community Edition - Integrate with IIS

WiKiD Community Edition - Integrate with IIS

markwhitmarsh
Hi,
Is it possible to use WiKid to authenticate web pages served up by Microsoft IIS?
Thanks,
Mark.

Re: WiKiD Community Edition - Integrate with IIS

Mark:

This is possible via the wAuth protocol and the C# network client
packages (though this package is a bit dated and may need an update).
See http://www.wikidsystems.com/downloads/network-clients

I suspect you could get LDAP working, but I don't know. Windows servers
are a bit tough, because the only authentication option that will proxy
the auth request to a non-AD source is Radius (via IAS/NPS).

You may get more options routing through ISA.

Let me know if this helps,

nick

On 10/11/2010 09:17 AM, markwhitmarsh [via WiKID Strong Authentication
Forums] wrote:

> Hi,
> Is it possible to use WiKid to authenticate web pages served up by
> Microsoft IIS?
> Thanks,
> Mark.

Commercial/Open-source Two-Factor Authentication
http://twitter.com/wikidsystems
#wikid on irc.freenode.net
http://www.securitybsides.com/BSidesAtlanta  10/8/10 Please come!

Re: WiKiD Community Edition - Integrate with IIS

luckyle
Hi,

The same question? so has someone step-by-step document for this?

Thanks,
Luckyle

Re: WiKiD Community Edition - Integrate with IIS

In the zip file (http://www.wikidsystems.com/downloads/network-clients) you should find a file called sample.asp or example.asp that is well-documented on how to set this up.

This code was contributed and may need some updates.  The java network client has the latest code always and we have a doc covering the api here:http://www.wikidsystems.com/support/wikid-support-center/manual/wikid-network-client-wclient-api-manual

HTH,

Nick

On Aug 1, 2012 12:10 PM, "luckyle [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

The same question? so has someone step-by-step document for this?

Thanks,
Luckyle

To start a new topic under WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, email [hidden email]