Windows installer customisation

Chimere
Hi,

Can you share the IzPack xml file you used to create the Windows installer?
I would like to add a jw.properties file in it to customise it for our users.

Also, in the jw/controller/Main.java source file, the path to fetch the centerLogo is hardcoded to /home/els/projects/wikid/src/svn/branches/3.1/jwikid/images, so the centerLogo parameter within the jw.properties file cannot really be used. If you ever get a chance to put a relative path to the jw.properties file, it would add a nice feature.

Thanks for all your work