costs of using community edition...

alexxtasi
hi everyone
I am trying to install the wikid-server-community edition in order to make some tests.
Actually I am planning to use it for 2FA in a small business. So I would like to ask about the costs.

I have red that it is " free-as-in-speech", but during the installation process I must create a certificate in wikidsystems website and wait for approval from the wikid CA.

1- Does this process requires some kind of a payment to wikidsystems (even the community edition)?
2- Can I create this certificate on another's website (another CA)? or is it a part of the wikid systems's architecture?

thank you in advance and forgive my english ;-)

Re: costs of using community edition...

There is no charge for the cert.

You might be able to use another ca. I don't know.

Hth,

Nick

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/costs-of-using-community-edition-tp7574969.html