iOS 3.5.3: Unable to fetch passcode

webbj74
I get the following screen when using WiKID Token Client via my home WiFi:

https://skitch.com/webbj74/fiq5w/wikid-error

If I disconnect from WiFi and submit my PIN over 3G, I am successful. I'm using Open DNS for my home network (not sure if that makes a difference, but I've seen it mentioned in some older posts regarding similar connection issues).

Thanks!

Re: iOS 3.5.3: Unable to fetch passcode

Yes, opendns is the issue. They do not fail properly if dns doesn't resolve, instead they send you to an advertising page. I believe you can set wikidsystems.net as a domain that does not get redirected as an opendns user. If so, please post the details.

Alternatively, you could just use google dns.