keytool error when I try to start the service

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
12
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
Hi all, I'm trying to install WikiD on a Centos 6.2 machine. I have followed up the installation guide, but when I try to start the service I get the next error:


Starting database...Success!
Success!
Starting Logger service...Success!
Starting TimeCop service...Success!

Before accessing the web-based administration system, you must generate a
self-signed SSL certificate.  Please complete the prompts below to provide
the X500 data for this server's certificate.  Whenever you access the
administration site, you will be prompted to accept this certificate by
your browser.  The certificate is stored in the file
'/opt/WiKID/conf/tomcatKeystore' and can be regenerated by deleting this
file and re-starting the WiKID server.

When prompted for your name, please use the fully-qualified host name for
this server.  If you are planning to use replication via heartbeat, you
probably want to specify the hostname of your shared/cluster IP.

What is your first and last name?
  [Unknown:   …………………………………………………
-----------------
After completing all the required information:

keytool error: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: unrecognized algorithm na                                                                                                              me: SHA256WithRSA
keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist: /opt/WiKID/con                                                                                                              f/tomcatKeystore

Starting Tomcat server ...Success!
[root@zer0 ~]#


Please help.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Nick Owen
Administrator
What version of Java are you using?

Also, I recommend you run 'wikidctl setup' before running start.
Please try running that first.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Luisc [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Hi all, I'm trying to install WikiD on a Centos 6.2 machine. I have followed
> up the installation guide, but when I try to start the service I get the
> next error:
>
>
> Starting database...Success!
> Success!
> Starting Logger service...Success!
> Starting TimeCop service...Success!
>
> Before accessing the web-based administration system, you must generate a
> self-signed SSL certificate.  Please complete the prompts below to provide
> the X500 data for this server's certificate.  Whenever you access the
> administration site, you will be prompted to accept this certificate by
> your browser.  The certificate is stored in the file
> '/opt/WiKID/conf/tomcatKeystore' and can be regenerated by deleting this
> file and re-starting the WiKID server.
>
> When prompted for your name, please use the fully-qualified host name for
> this server.  If you are planning to use replication via heartbeat, you
> probably want to specify the hostname of your shared/cluster IP.
>
> What is your first and last name?
>   [Unknown:   …………………………………………………
> -----------------
> After completing all the required information:
>
> keytool error: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: unrecognized
> algorithm na
> me: SHA256WithRSA
> keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist:
> /opt/WiKID/con
> f/tomcatKeystore
>
> Starting Tomcat server ...Success!
> [root@zer0 ~]#
>
>
> Please help.
>
>
> ________________________________
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
> http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/keytool-error-when-I-try-to-start-the-service-tp7574691.html
> To start a new topic under Support, email
> [hidden email]
> To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
> NAML



--
--
Nick Owen
WiKID Systems, Inc.
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
I already tried with
/opt/WiKID/bin/wikidctl setup

but I get the same error:
>keytool error: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: unrecognized algorithm name: SHA256WithRSA
>keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist: /opt/WiKID/conf/tomcatKeystore

My java version is:

[root@zer0 ~]# java -version
java version "1.7.0_07"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_07-b10)
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.3-b01, mixed mode, sharing)

[root@zer0 ~]# echo $JAVA_HOME                                                  
/opt/java

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Nick Owen
Administrator
ahh - you need the JDK, not SE.  I suspect your version of java
doesn't have keytool.

Unless you are dying to run Sun's java, I suggest you yum install it:
'yum install java-1.6.0-openjdk-devel' should do it.


On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Luisc [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> I already tried with
> /opt/WiKID/bin/wikidctl setup
>
> but I get the same error:
>>keytool error: java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: unrecognized
>> algorithm name: SHA256WithRSA
>>keytool error: java.lang.Exception: Keystore file does not exist:
>> /opt/WiKID/conf/tomcatKeystore
>
> My java version is:
>
> [root@zer0 ~]# java -version
> java version "1.7.0_07"
> Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_07-b10)
> Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.3-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
>
> [root@zer0 ~]# echo $JAVA_HOME
> /opt/java
>
>
>
> ________________________________
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
> http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/keytool-error-when-I-try-to-start-the-service-tp7574691p7574693.html
> To start a new topic under Support, email
> [hidden email]
> To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
> NAML



--
--
Nick Owen
WiKID Systems, Inc.
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
Ok, Seems that it works, but now I have this problem:

[root@zer0 ~]# java -version
java version "1.6.0_24"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.4) (rhel-1.49.1.11.4.el6_3-i386)
OpenJDK Client VM (build 20.0-b12, mixed mode)

[root@zer0 ~]# wikidctl start
Starting database...Success!
Success!
Starting Logger service...Success!
Starting TimeCop service...Success!
Starting Tomcat server ...Success!
[root@zer0 ~]# wikidctl status
Error: WiKID services not functioning properly.

I cannot login to https://10.X.X.9
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Nick Owen
Administrator
Ignore that.  it requires an edit to a file to work properly.

On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 at 5:04 PM, Luisc [via WiKID Strong
Authentication Forums] <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Ok, Seems that it works, but now I have this problem:
>
> [root@zer0 ~]# java -version
> java version "1.6.0_24"
> OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.4) (rhel-1.49.1.11.4.el6_3-i386)
> OpenJDK Client VM (build 20.0-b12, mixed mode)
>
> [root@zer0 ~]# wikidctl start
> Starting database...Success!
> Success!
> Starting Logger service...Success!
> Starting TimeCop service...Success!
> Starting Tomcat server ...Success!
> [root@zer0 ~]# wikidctl status
> Error: WiKID services not functioning properly.
>
> I cannot login to https://10.X.X.9
>
> ________________________________
> If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
> below:
> http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/keytool-error-when-I-try-to-start-the-service-tp7574691p7574695.html
> To start a new topic under Support, email
> [hidden email]
> To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
> NAML



--
--
Nick Owen
WiKID Systems, Inc.
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
Ok, thanks for your help Nick.

But one thing else, I cannot connect to the server http://10.x.x.x/
 port 80 is open. Is now a firewall issue neither.
What would be wrong ?

[root@zer0 ~]# netstat -lntp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             State       PID/Program name

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5672                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3306                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2543/mysqld
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111                 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10000               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2891/perl
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:48052               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 192.168.122.1:53            0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2857/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5432              0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      4785/postmaster
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2639/master
tcp        0      0 :::57343                    :::*                        LISTEN      2418/sshd
tcp        0      0 :::5672                     :::*                        LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      4874/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      4874/java
tcp        0      0 :::36399                    :::*                        LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 :::111                      :::*                        LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 :::80                       :::*                        LISTEN      4969/jsvc.exec
tcp        0      0 ::1:631                     :::*                        LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 ::1:5432                    :::*                        LISTEN      4785/postmaster
tcp        0      0 ::1:25                      :::*                        LISTEN      2639/master

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Nick Owen
Administrator

The WiKIDAdmin web ui uses 443.  Is it open?

On Oct 11, 2012 7:28 PM, "Luisc [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, thanks for your help Nick.

But one thing else, I cannot connect to the server http://10.x.x.x/
 port 80 is open. What would be wrong ?

[root@zer0 ~]# netstat -lntp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             State       PID/Program name

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5672                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3306                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2543/mysqld
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111                 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10000               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2891/perl
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:48052               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 192.168.122.1:53            0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2857/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5432              0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      4785/postmaster
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2639/master
tcp        0      0 :::57343                    :::*                        LISTEN      2418/sshd
tcp        0      0 :::5672                     :::*                        LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      4874/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      4874/java
tcp        0      0 :::36399                    :::*                        LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 :::111                      :::*                        LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 :::80                       :::*                        LISTEN      4969/jsvc.exec
tcp        0      0 ::1:631                     :::*                        LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 ::1:5432                    :::*                        LISTEN      4785/postmaster
tcp        0      0 ::1:25                      :::*                        LISTEN      2639/master




To start a new topic under Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
As you can see in my netstat output, there is not any service running on port tcp 443.

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 11, 2012, at 7:35 PM, "Nick Owen [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:

The WiKIDAdmin web ui uses 443.  Is it open?

On Oct 11, 2012 7:28 PM, "Luisc [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ok, thanks for your help Nick.

But one thing else, I cannot connect to the server http://10.x.x.x/
 port 80 is open. What would be wrong ?

[root@zer0 ~]# netstat -lntp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             State       PID/Program name

tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5672                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3306                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2543/mysqld
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111                 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10000               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2891/perl
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:48052               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 192.168.122.1:53            0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2857/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5432              0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      4785/postmaster
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2639/master
tcp        0      0 :::57343                    :::*                        LISTEN      2418/sshd
tcp        0      0 :::5672                     :::*                        LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      4874/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      4874/java
tcp        0      0 :::36399                    :::*                        LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 :::111                      :::*                        LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 :::80                       :::*                        LISTEN      4969/jsvc.exec
tcp        0      0 ::1:631                     :::*                        LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 ::1:5432                    :::*                        LISTEN      4785/postmaster
tcp        0      0 ::1:25                      :::*                        LISTEN      2639/master




To start a new topic under Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
NAML



To unsubscribe from keytool error when I try to start the service, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
In reply to this post by Nick Owen
As you can see in my netstat output. There is not any service running on port 443
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Dacosta
I have the same problem

[root@otp ~]# netstat -lntp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             State       PID                            /Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:56230               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      124                            7/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111                 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      122                            9/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:22                  0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      140                            8/sshd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5432              0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      156                            1/postmaster
tcp        0      0 :::57354                    :::*                        LISTEN      124                            7/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      166                            7/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      166                            7/java
tcp        0      0 :::111                      :::*                        LISTEN      122                            9/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 :::80                       :::*                        LISTEN      185                            3/jsvc.exec
tcp        0      0 :::22                       :::*                        LISTEN      140                            8/sshd
tcp        0      0 ::1:5432                    :::*                        LISTEN      156                            1/postmaster
[root@otp ~]#


[root@otp ~]# java -version
java version "1.7.0_07"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_07-b10)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 23.3-b01, mixed mode)
[root@otp ~]#


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Dacosta
[root@otp ~]# /usr/sbin/alternatives --config java

There are 2 programs which provide 'java'.

  Selection    Command
-----------------------------------------------
 + 1           /usr/java/latest/bin/java
*  2           /usr/lib/jvm/jre-1.6.0-openjdk.x86_64/bin/java

Enter to keep the current selection[+], or type selection number: 2
[root@otp  ~]# java -version
java version "1.6.0_24"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (IcedTea6 1.11.4) (rhel-1.49.1.11.4.el6_3-x86_64)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.0-b12, mixed mode)
[root@otp  ~]#
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Dacosta
I have solved the problem by command:

/opt/WiKID/conf/templates/wikid-firstboot.sh

Thank you very much!

Regards,
Dacosta

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
I've just tried this command:
/opt/WiKID/conf/templates/wikid-firstboot.sh

and started the service again

but, I don't know why there is not  a service on port tcp 443

heres is my netstat output

[root@zer0 ~]# netstat -lntp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:57343               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2418/sshd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5672                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3306                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2543/mysqld
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111                 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10000               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2891/perl
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:48052               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 192.168.122.1:53            0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2857/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5432              0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      21104/postmaster
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2639/master
tcp        0      0 :::57343                    :::*                        LISTEN      2418/sshd
tcp        0      0 :::5672                     :::*                        LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      21222/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      21222/java
tcp        0      0 :::36399                    :::*                        LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 :::111                      :::*                        LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 :::80                       :::*                        LISTEN      21317/jsvc.exec
tcp        0      0 ::1:631                     :::*                        LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 ::1:5432                    :::*                        LISTEN      21104/postmaster
tcp        0      0 ::1:25                      :::*                        LISTEN      2639/master
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Nick Owen
Administrator

Try 'netstat -anp | grep java' . 

Also, check /opt/WiKID/tomcat/logs/catalina.out for errors. Could be your java_home.

On Oct 12, 2012 8:28 AM, "Luisc [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
I've just tried this command:
/opt/WiKID/conf/templates/wikid-firstboot.sh

and started the service again

but, I don't know why there is not  a service on port tcp 443

heres is my netstat output

[root@zer0 ~]# netstat -lntp
Active Internet connections (only servers)
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address               Foreign Address             State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:57343               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2418/sshd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:5672                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:3306                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2543/mysqld
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:111                 0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:10000               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2891/perl
tcp        0      0 0.0.0.0:48052               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 192.168.122.1:53            0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2857/dnsmasq
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:631               0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:5432              0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      21104/postmaster
tcp        0      0 127.0.0.1:25                0.0.0.0:*                   LISTEN      2639/master
tcp        0      0 :::57343                    :::*                        LISTEN      2418/sshd
tcp        0      0 :::5672                     :::*                        LISTEN      2682/qpidd
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      21222/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      21222/java
tcp        0      0 :::36399                    :::*                        LISTEN      1776/rpc.statd
tcp        0      0 :::111                      :::*                        LISTEN      1721/rpcbind
tcp        0      0 :::80                       :::*                        LISTEN      21317/jsvc.exec
tcp        0      0 ::1:631                     :::*                        LISTEN      1854/cupsd
tcp        0      0 ::1:5432                    :::*                        LISTEN      21104/postmaster
tcp        0      0 ::1:25                      :::*                        LISTEN      2639/master



To start a new topic under Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
here is:

[root@zer0 ~]# netstat -anp|grep java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      3936/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      3936/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45970      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45971      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45972      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45955      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3936/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:39917      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       ::ffff:127.0.0.1:39917      ESTABLISHED 3936/java
unix  2      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     19515  3985/java
unix  2      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     19263  3936/java

and :

[root@zer0 ~]# cat /opt/WiKID/tomcat/logs/catalina.out
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties

Sorry, but what am I doing wrong?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Nick Owen
Administrator

Have you disabled Selinux?

On Oct 12, 2012 9:26 AM, "Luisc [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
here is:

[root@zer0 ~]# netstat -anp|grep java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       :::*                        LISTEN      3936/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8301       :::*                        LISTEN      3936/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45970      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45971      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45972      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:45955      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:5432       ESTABLISHED 3936/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:39917      ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       ESTABLISHED 3985/java
tcp        0      0 ::ffff:127.0.0.1:8300       ::ffff:127.0.0.1:39917      ESTABLISHED 3936/java
unix  2      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     19515  3985/java
unix  2      [ ]         STREAM     CONNECTED     19263  3936/java

and :

[root@zer0 ~]# cat /opt/WiKID/tomcat/logs/catalina.out
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties
Loading configuration from /etc/WiKID/WiKID.properties

Sorry, but what am I doing wrong?


To start a new topic under Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
SElinux is disabled.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Nick Owen
Administrator

Hmm. Not sure. Is anything running on 443?

At this point, it might be best to start clean. I find that when trying to fix issues you reach a point where despite making progress there are things that were missed. 

On Oct 12, 2012 9:36 AM, "Luisc [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
SElinux is disabled.


To start a new topic under Support, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, click here.
NAML
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: keytool error when I try to start the service

Luisc
Ok, I will start again. What do you suggest to clean everything?
12