locked token client, os x upgrade, passphrase required

locked token client, os x upgrade, passphrase required

Larry Chu
After upgrading from os x 10.6.8 snow leopard to os x mavericks which also required a install of oracle jdk, locked client has lost its passphrase. It goes into passphrase required endless loop. The only way I was able to get the client to function again this is to manually delete the preferences file in .WiKID, and restart the client. This of course caused all the configuration to go away. And therefore I have to reawait client registration from IT support desk.

No errors in debug or trace observed.

I also tried two versions of the locked client, the one I had existing from before the upgrade which was a custom provided 3.1.18 variant from Nick Owen, and the latest 3.1.25 verison.

Our IT team requires the locked token client.

What's the deal?

Re: locked token client, os x upgrade, passphrase required

hmm.  well, never seen an issue updating operating systems or jdks.  did you update the JCE policy as well?

http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode,net