question on pricing page

deepsea
the following quote on the pricing page "This pricing includes scripts for automated token roll out based on Active Directory Credentials"

What does this mean exactly? would we recieve an automated "packaged" token script?

Re: question on pricing page

We provide some scripts on the server. You point them to your AD and your users login with their AD credentials. Once authenticated, users can enter the token registration code.

This is just one way users can be validated.

Hth,

Nick

"deepsea [via WiKID Strong Authentication Forums]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
the following quote on the pricing page "This pricing includes scripts for automated token roll out based on Active Directory Credentials"

What does this mean exactly? would we recieve an automated "packaged" token script?

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/question-on-pricing-page-tp6634977p6634977.html
To start a new topic under WiKID Strong Authentication Forums, email [hidden email]

Re: question on pricing page

deepsea
Thanks Nick