token expiration

wstrucke
I installed our WiKID server exactly three years ago and aside from some minor annoyances, it has been working quite well for us.  An odd thing occurred today and I can not seem to find a parameter or setting that would explain it -- my token was the very first one registered, on 2011-12-30.  Today when I tried to log in to the system, my token has completely vanished.  Is there a built-in 3 year expiration for tokens?  Is there a way to extend or change that parameter?

Re: token expiration

Yes, see this post:  https://www.wikidsystems.com/WiKIDBlog/patch-your-wikid-servers

http://wikid-strong-authentication-forums.1491522.n2.nabble.com/token-expiration-tp7575106.html