wauth

Mike
wAuthCAStore        /opt/WiKID/private/CACertStore   CA Certificate Store for wAuth
wAuthCAStorePW   CA Cert Store Password
wAuthDEBUG true Turns on/off debug mode
wAuthKeyStore      /opt/WiKID/private/wAuthServerKeys

What should the above values be ?  Are mine correct ? I cannot get the wauth to startup. I removed the CA password in the values above for posting. I copied the localhost.p12 file to wAuthServerKeys
 and use the localhost passphrase. But no joy.

Startup error is:
Enter wAuth Passphrase: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/GenericServlet

I have verified the java.security file entry and have tested the new certificates and passphrases.
I also added tempregcodes.embedded_id to the database as its entry was missing in the sql setup.

Thanks. Mike

Re: wauth

I don't think any of that is the issue.

Is there anything in /opt/WiKID/tomcat/logs/catalina.out?

Mike (via Nabble) - No Reply wrote:

> wAuthCAStore        /opt/WiKID/private/CACertStore   CA Certificate
> Store for wAuth
> wAuthCAStorePW   CA Cert Store Password
> wAuthDEBUG true Turns on/off debug mode
> wAuthKeyStore      /opt/WiKID/private/wAuthServerKeys
>
> What should the above values be ?  Are mine correct ? I cannot get the
> wauth to startup. I removed the CA password in the values above for
> posting. I copied the localhost.p12 file to wAuthServerKeys
>  and use the localhost passphrase. But no joy.
>
> Startup error is:
> Enter wAuth Passphrase: Exception in thread "main"
> java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/GenericServlet
>
> I have verified the java.security file entry and have tested the new
> certificates and passphrases.
> I also added tempregcodes.embedded_id to the database as its entry was
> missing in the sql setup.
>
> Thanks. Mike

404-962-8983 (desk)
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open-source Two-Factor Authentication

Re: wauth

Mike
There is no error showing in the stdout or stderr logs from the wauth startup. I am running under tomcat 6 and it is not logging to catalina.
The worst I have are some tomcat startup warnings:

log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.wikidsystems.util.Config).

Thanks. Mike

Re: wauth

hmm.  something in the tomcat config?  Do you have the web-wikid.xml and
server-wikid.xml files to compare?

nick

ps: I'm liking the ability to use email via nabble - even if I'm not
much help :)